Muneera Panjwani, AGPCNP earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from University of Massachusetts, Amherst Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) from Yale University. As part of her Master’s thesis, she published a literature review in the renowned Journal of Advanced Practitioner in Oncology (JADPRO) in 2013.
She is board certified as an Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner. Muneera understands how acute and chronic pain can negatively impact patients’ quality of life and she strives to alleviate patients’ pain through different treatment modalities.
She believes in combination of pharmacologic, non-pharmacologic and holistic approaches to management of pain. She works collaboratively with Dr. Warycha to diagnose and treat acute and chronic pain conditions while providing patient-centered care focused on eliminating pain and restoring function.
- Spine & Sports Medicine
- Spinal Injection Therapy
- Electrodiagnostic Testing
- Ultrasound Guided Joint Injections
- Platelet Rich Plasma “PRP” Injection Therapy
- BOTOX Injections for Migraine Headaches
What is a Nurse Practitioner?
Nurse Practitioners (NP) are advanced practice nurses who provide high-quality healthcare services. As clinicians they blend clinical expertise in diagnosing and treating health conditions with an added emphasis on disease prevention and health management. Nurse Practitioners bring a comprehensive perspective to health care. They help patients make healthy lifestyle choices. They are truly your partners in Health. Nurse practitioners have graduate, advanced education and clinical training beyond their registered nurse preparation. Most have master’s degrees and many have doctorates. From treating illness to advising patients on maintaining a healthy lifestyle, Nurse Practitioners provide a full range of services. Patients who see NPs report an extremely high level of satisfaction with the care they receive.
As an integral part of heath care team Nurse Practitioners:
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests such as lab work and X- rays
- Diagnose and treat acute and chronic conditions
- Prescribe medications and perform non surgical procedures
- Strives to incorporate multiple treatment modalities to achieve patient’s overall health care goals and spend time educating and counseling patients.
Read what Muneera’s patients are saying…